– SKILLED NURSING CARE –
It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.
Skilled Nursing, the highest and most personalized level of care offered at Penick Village, provides 24 hour nursing care on-site. Much like Assisted Living, the care process begins when our capable and compassionate staff builds a personal relationship with each resident and their family to establish their needs.
All Skilled Nursing rooms are private and feature their own bathroom. Licensed nurses are on-site and available 24 hours a day. Our Skilled Nursing Care also includes:
- A Medical Director on-call 24 hours a day and available for Skilled Nursing Residents
- A Director of Nursing on-site during regular business hours, and on-call 24 hours a day, along with our Campus Registered Nurse and Care Plan Registered Nurse.
- An attentive staff that will take direct care of individual needs, such as medication and health care management and transportation to and from appointments.
- A licensed nurse is available to provide wound care, dressing changes, administer and monitor medication, give I.V therapy, and provide individual assessments.
- Life Enrichment activities provided on- and off-site
Penick Village became a licensed Skilled Nursing center in 1971, making it one of the oldest and most distinguished Skilled Nursing care providers in the area.
For more information about Penick’s Skilled Nursing care, including availability, please contact our Admissions Director, at (910) 692-0368 or